7 Ways to "Own" Church
Would you say you are an owner of the church? In 1 Corinthians 12:12-27, Paul explains you are a part of the body. Each part is important. And each part has ownership over the church.
1. You are responsible for caring for our brothers and sisters in Christ.
2. Spend time with the church family throughout the week.
3. Remember the "one anothers" of the New Testament. There are about 40 "one another" commandments we are told to live by.
4. How can we use our talents? In this passage, Paul explains each part of the body has a use, a job, a gift to use for Christ. And we need each one of them.
5. Focus on building community through edification. Don't belittle each other, don't judge each other, don't grumble about each other. But build each other up in love.
6. We are called to share our sorrows and our joys with each other.
7. We need you to help us love the poor, widowed and orphaned.
How can you be a part of the body?